We offer bespoke, certified open training and people development programmes. Our experience and expertise spans three areas of organisational life where people have the power to make a big difference.
Our three-stage approach to people development:
This is a particularly useful process when employees are in transition from a public to private sector organisation due to privatisation.
- We apply a holistic approach to ensure we have a full understanding of all the key behaviours, skills, knowledge and competencies required for success in any role
- We conduct organisation design, work force analysis, competency-to-perform-current role, training needs and jobs analyses, all of which leads to…
- Complete 360% orientation of mind-set approach.
We believe developing your workforce is an important first step in achieving progression.
Research indicates that successful businesses in this area report:
- Improved retention and engagement
- Better decision-making
- Improved problem-solving
- And greater creativity and innovation.
- Managing and changing behaviour
- Developing your team
- Leadership development
- Skills development.
Bespoke Training Programmes
We will partner with you to develop innovative, inspiring and rewarding training programmes with a focus on continuous knowledge transfer, change in mindset and organisational impact. We will also pay significant attention in aligning the training programme with your unique challenges as well as spending time to understand your business objectives.
Certified Open Training Programmes & Workshops
We partner with organizations and academic institutions to offer a certified training curriculum specifically designed for the power sector.
We have formed relationships with power utilities around the world. Our study tours to utility companies and manufacturers in Africa, Asia and Europe.
The tour programme covers the following professional areas:
- Smart meter
- Smart power distribution and utilisation
- Smart grid
- EV and renewable energies.